Among the many things to do in Cozumel and the activities the island has to offer, the Dolphin Swim Adventure is a must-do. The island, known for its snorkeling and diving opportunities and colorful sea life, is the home to our dolphins. At Dolphin Discovery Cozumel we have one of the most interactive dolphin programs in the Caribbean and one of the many things we love about Cozumel´s marine life.
What makes this tour unique is the use of a snorkeling mask, which allows you to see the dolphins interacting in their underwater world. In addition, the tour includes the famous belly ride. You will hold on to the dolphins fins as the he swims backwards. The dolphin will give you a kiss, a hug, and say hello with their fin. Start planning your trip to Cozumel today! Dolphin Discoverys amazing marine animals are waiting for you.
DURATION STAY AT THE PARK FROM 9 AM TO 5 PM
PROGRAM DURATION 30 MINUTES APROX
BEHAVIORS “Belly ride Handshake Hand target Boogie push Kiss and hug Free time”
CAPACITY 12 PEOPLE PER GROUP
SHORE EXCURSION TIPE WATER/BEACH AND ACTIVE
ACTIVITY LEVEL MODERATE
MEETING POINT CHANKANNAB PARK
DIRETIONS TO GET MEETING POINT GUEST ARRIVING TO PUERTA MAYA PIER, INTERNATIONAL PIER OR PUNTA LANGOSTA PIER MUST TAKE A TAXI RIDE FROM 15 TO 20 MINUTES.
TAXI RATE The way back will be covered by the tour operator.
FOOD/ PROVIDE Buffet meal
BEVERAGE PROVIDE National Open Bar
DRESS BATHING SUIT UNDER COMFORTABLE CLOTHING
RESTRITIONS For safety reasons pregnant women (5 months and up) can’t participate in any of our aquatic programs. Women with less than 5 months into their pregnancy can participate in the Encounter program only if accompanied by another adult and after signing a Responsibility Form.
*Bring towels and cash (Credit and debit cards are accepted inside of the park.) for taxis, shopping, meals, etc.
*Chankanaab admission rate without dolphin program is $16 USD adults and $14 USD kids.
* Park(s) admission for companions Its not included
* Meals and beverages inside Chankanaab Park Its not included.
* Kids must swim with a paying adult as a companion.
* 6-9 year olds can participate accompanied by a paid adult.
*10+ year olds over 4″”7′ can swim on their own.
* The use of life jacket is required in all water programs.
*If you have any health or physical disability please contact our call center before you make your reservation so we can provide you full information about our services.
*Chankanaab National Park’s entrance fee. *One way trasnportation (at the end of your activitie you will receive a taxi ticket to go back to your Cruise Ship or Hotel)
* Buffet meal *National Open Bar
* Seasonally the dolphinarium opens on Sundays. On those days the program includes one box lunch per person.
* Facilities: pool, lockers, showers, restrooms.
* Snorkel in Chankanaab National Park (Equipment not included) regular price of the snorkel rental at Chankanaab Park $15 dollars, reserve it with us only for $9 dollars and save $6 dollars per set!!
*Amenities at chankanaab Park. *Manatee interation for 10 minutes.
ADITIONAL AMENITIES EXTRA COST
*Photos of your experience with the dolphins in Cozumel.
* SCUBA DIVING. (1 SHORE DIVE NO CERTIFICATION NEEDED). Regular price at Chankanaab $70 usd. Reserve with us and pay only $60 usd and save $10 usd per person.
*SNORKEL GEAR RENTAL
* SNUBA DIVING.
* TEMAZCAL EXPERIENCE.
* MEALS AT RESTAURANTS OF THE PARK.
IMPORTANT: YOU CAN RESERVE DOLPHIN PROGRAMS AND SEA TREK WITH OUR SPECIAL PRICES. LOWER THAN ANY OTHER AGENCY. BOOK YOUR DOLPHIN SWIM ADVENTOURE PROGRAM AND THEN IF YOU WISH YOU CAN ADD THE ADITIONAL SERVICES.
Some of these additional services have medical and age restrictions. Before booking we invite you to consult them by clicking the links and check restrictions and special notes. The reservation of these extra services will be made once booked the “DOLPHIN SWIM ADVENTOURE PROGRAM”.